Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The specter of Radicalized Secularism

The Guardian has actually posted an article I agree with!! "Secular fundamentalists are the new totalitarians" justly calls radical secularism and it's pseudo-tolerance police on the carpet for their radical intolerance and appeasement of nothingness.

These new tolerance dictators are actually much less tolerant than Christians or other religious people who have the temerity to stand for something. They are a menace and the threat they pose to Western civilization, having gone for decades unchecked hiding amongst the culture credo of politeness and true tolerance, is severe. These are the very same people who not only object to a public Christmas tree display but even the private "brandishing" of a crucifix by a flight attendant.

Stand up for you Faith, but expect to be attacked for making a stand. Don't let these radicals destroy the last vestiges of Christian civilizations, even though it means you must be intolerant of their idiotic views. Expect to be vilified, and ridiculed for your stand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Wow, what an interesting bunch of posts you have...and how much I agree with you! I like your profile, too. You have five boys, my folks had five girls, no boys, of whom I'm the eldest (number one in ALL ways, is what I still joke!)

I saw you at another blog and am glad I did. keep up the good thinking.......you should have more readers.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home